HORMONE & TESTOSTERONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY FOR WOMEN | CHICAGO, IL
Your hormones could be holding you back.
"I lost weight, doubled my energy, and my libido is soaring!!"
Hormone therapy is NOT just for the menopausal women! In fact, a customized hormone optimization program can help energize and restore health to any woman whose hormones aren’t functioning at ideal levels.
Our holistic and integrative approach to hormone replacement therapy (HRT), is designed to help women like yourself achieve optimal hormonal balances safely and effectively.
Hormone Therapy can change your life!
From weight loss plateaus to decreased energy and libido, hormones may be preventing you from living your best life. Although more commonly thought of in relation to men, testosterone plays a critical role in the health and physiology of women.
Hormones contribute to almost every process within the body and each type of hormone plays a complicated role and is vital to your everyday health. Optimizing (balancing) these hormones improves overall health and mood.
SIGNS YOUR MAY HAVE IMBALANCED HORMONES
- Difficulty falling or staying asleep
- Increased symptoms of depression and/or anxiety
- Lowered motivation
- Loss of body hair
- Growth of hair in areas you don’t want it
- Trouble losing or keeping off the weight
- Brain fog and decreased concentration
- Problems with memory
- Lack of energy
- Increased fat stores (especially in the abdominal area)
- Reduced muscle mass, tone, definition and strength
THE BENEFITS OF HORMONE OPTIMIZATION FOR WOMEN
- Increased strength and stamina
- Increased muscle mass and tone
- Improved confidence and sense of self-esteem
- Reduced cardiovascular risk
- Better mood • Improved cholesterol profile
- Better memory and cognition
- Increased libido and sex drive
- Increased bone density
Why Are Hormones So Important?
Some 50 hormones act as chemical messengers to help your body do what it needs to do when it needs to do it. Every essential organ, from the brain to skin, depends on the powerful signals to conduct the body’s functions. Endocrine disruptors from natural sources and environmental toxins alike can cause breakdowns in this communication ultimately affecting; our response to physical stress, metabolism, reproduction, growth and development, and even cause cancer.
Many women begin seeing a decline in hormone levels in their mid to late 20s, and by mid to late 30s you might be feeling the uncomfortable symptoms. Fluctuations in these hormone levels can wreak havoc on a woman’s body and her emotional well-being. Correcting these problems requires an integrative approach:
Unfortunately, most traditional medical practices don’t take the time to find out WHY you don’t feel like yourself anymore. You may hear your doctor say “your levels are in range and look fine”, or “this is a normal part of the aging process”, then they proceed to write you prescriptions for antidepressants, anti-anxiety medication, sleeping pills, blood pressure medications, and other drugs that simply mask symptoms.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF HORMONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY?
Look GREAT. Feel GREAT.
Build Muscle and Lose Fat
Testosterone isn’t just for bodybuilders. Medically supervised and optimized TRT protocols can help you safely, effectively and reliable lose fat while building lean muscle mass.
In fact, one study revealed that TRT treatment utilized for a group of obese men, resulted in no less than an average loss of 35 pounds of weight each. Not only did they melt the pounds off like butter, this reduction in fat mass coincided with lowered blood pressure, reduced triglyceride levels and improved cholesterol ratios.
Another study demonstrated that testosterone therapy resulted in impressive increases in both strength and muscle gains in combination with a resistance training regimen.
Improve Overall Quality of Life
Many patients on TRT notice an overall positive impact on their quality of life. Hormones play a critical role in a wide range of physiological processes. Optimization of testosterone can result in a broad range of positive downstream effects.
Positive Improvements that Can Lead to a Better Quality of Life Include:
- Improved mood
- Increased energy levels
- Reduced irritability and/or anger
- Enhancements in focus and memory
- Lowered anxiety
- Better sex life / enhanced libido / stronger erections
- Increased sense of self-esteem and body image
- And more…
Reduce the Risk of Medical Diseases
- Osteoporosis by way of increasing bone density by up to 8.3%
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Heart disease
Improve Sexual Health and Well-Being
- Increase libido / sexual desire
- Stronger, healthier erections
- Ability to maintain an erection
- Potentially stronger and more pleasurable/intense organisms