Tirzepatide Injections | CHICAGO, IL
Tirzepatide Injections For Type 2 Diabetes & Effective Weight Loss
Tirzepatide is an FDA approved medication that effectively lowers blood sugar levels in people with type 2 Diabetes. Tirzepatide injections lower your body's blood sugar, making weight loss and cardiovascular health easier to control, allowing you to get back to your life.
Call our office (833)-XSCULPT or complete a contact form to book an appointment.
What is Tirzepatide?
Tirzepatide is an FDA approved drug injection treatment used at XSculpt to help chronic weight management and cardiovascular health concerns associated with Type 2 Diabetes. When injected, Tirzepatide is a GIP-analogue that activates both the GLP-1 and GIP receptors, leading to improved blood sugar control.
WHAT IS TIRZEPATIDE USED FOR?
Tirzepatide is known to improve blood sugar control in adults with type 2 diabetes, when combined with diet and exercise. Tirzepatide injections can also be used for weight loss, however it does not yet have FDA approval for this use.
The top benefits of Tirzepatide injections are:
- Improved glycemic control: Tirzepatide helps to lower blood sugar levels
- Weight loss: Tirzepatide reduces appetite and promotes the breakdown of fat.
- Cardiovascular benefits: Tirzepatide has been shown to reduce the risk of heart attack and stroke
- Blood pressure reduction
- Reduced risk of kidney disease
- Convenience: Tirzepatide is an injectable medication that can be administered just once a week!
HOW DOES TIRZEPATIDE WORK?
Tirzepatide is a dual agonist of GLP-1 and GIP receptors, which means that it activates both receptors at the same time. This results in a more potent effect on insulin secretion, glucose control, and appetite regulation than either hormone alone. Because of this, Tirzepatide promotes weightloss and cardiovascular health in patients with type 2 diabetes