Gynecomastia Surgery Guide
GYNECOMASTIA SURGERY IN CHICAGO, ILLINOIS
At XSculpt Plastic Surgery, we understand the insecurity and discomfort that gynecomastia can bring to men. According to the Cleveland Clinic, this condition affects more than half of the male population worldwide. Characterized by enlarged male breast tissue, the causes of gynecomastia can vary, ranging from hormonal imbalances, certain medications, or genetics. Fortunately, gynecomastia surgery is a safe and effective solution to help men get the masculine and confident look they desire.
We understand that undergoing gynecomastia surgery is a major decision and an investment. That’s why we’ve put together this comprehensive guide and qualification of gynecomastia surgeons to help provide you with the necessary information when you’re considering this type of procedure.
You don’t have to live with hiding your man boobs. Meet with one of the best gynecomastia surgeons in Chicago, Illinois for a consultation today. If you do not live in the area, we also offer complimentary virtual consultations from our trusted gynecomastia surgeons when you sign up through our website.
Book a FREE Consultation
GYNECOMASTIA SURGERY: YOUR COMPLETE GO TO GUIDE
Introduction to Gynecomastia
- Understanding gynecomastia: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
- How gynecomastia can affect mental health?
- How much does gynecomastia cost?
- Does insurance cover gynecomastia surgery?
- Hormonal imbalances
- Certain medications
- Steroid use
- Health conditions
- Lifestyle factors
- Does marijuana cause gynecomastia?
- What are common gynecomastia symptoms?
Gynecomastia Diagnosis & Types
- How do you know if you have gynecomastia?
- What are the different types of gynecomastia?
- Bodybuilder gynecomastia
- Adolescent (Teenage) gynecomastia
- Testosterone replacement therapy for gynecomastia
- Estrogen blockers: Will estrogen blockers get rid of gynecomastia?
- Medications (selective estrogen receptor modulators, aromatase inhibitors)
- ChestSculpt™: Gynecomastia surgery
- Lifestyle changes (diet, exercise)
- Non-surgical treatments for gynecomastia: What really works?
- Gynecomastia recovery: What to expect
- Recovery timeline & tips
- Gynecomastia post-operative care instructions
- Stretching & Massages
- Maintaining a healthy weight
- Avoiding certain medications or supplements
- Managing underlying health conditions
Gynecomastia Before & After Photos
- Gynecomastia before & after photos: Grade I
- Gynecomastia before & after photos: Grade II
- Gynecomastia before & after photos: Grade III
- Gynecomastia before & after photos: Grade IV
Are You ready for a consultation?
- Call us directly to schedule with our gynecomastia surgeons at 833-XSCULPT
- Complete a Contact Form on located on this page and someone will reach out to you with a phone call and email within 1-2 days to schedule your appointment with gynecomastia surgeons.
- Complete an Online Virtual Consultation by creating a profile through our patient portal and send at least 3 photos of the front and side view of your area of concern.
TOP RATED GYNECOMASTIA SURGEONS IN CHICAGO, ILLINOIS
Dr. Marc Adajar
BOARD CERTIFIED SURGEON M.D. F.A.C.S.
Dr. Marc Adajar is a board certified surgeon and started his medical career in 2006. He continued his impressive surgical career in North Chicago where he co-founded and led a successful medical practice, Precision Surgical Group, a team of highly skilled surgeons dedicated to the surgical needs of the community.
Dr. Adajar has earned numerous awards including Patients’ Choice Award for nine years in a row and Compassionate Doctor 5 year Honoree. Dr. Adajar Bio
“Absolutely incredible and honestly life changing results from Doctor Adajar. He really knows his stuff. Expectations were met and exceeded. Would highly recommend seeking him out if you are suffering from gynocomastia. a big thing I really appreciated was how up front and honest they were about the pricing. No hidden costs. I’d highly recommend finding a specialist for this kind of thing, as results can turn out very badly if the person doing the surgery is not an absolute expert, and there’s probably few places out there who can match what xsculpt does. The whole team was great. I don’t have a single complaint. Would give more stars if could.” -Verified Google Review
Dr. Anh-Tuan Truong
BOARD CERTIFIED SURGEON M.D. F.A.C.S.
Dr. Anh-Tuan Truong is a triple-board-certified Cosmetic Surgeon in Chicago. Dr. Truong is well known for his surgical body sculpting technique, expertise and results.
Dr. Truong has an impressive list of academic and professional achievements. He has earned numerous awards including “America’s Top Surgeons” in the field of Cosmetic Plastic Surgery in 2011 and 2018. Dr. Truong Bio
“I was fortunate to have a surgeon as skilled as Dr. Truong, saying his work is that of a perfectionist is an understatement. Immediately following surgery he showed me the procedure that his staff recorded and I was stunned when I saw the amount of glandular tissue he removed. Seeing how much gland was dissected is a testament to his skill and expertise with gynecomastia surgery…They truly care about their patients at the Xsculpt facility. I would happily recommend Dr. Truong to absolutely anyone who is dealing with gynecomastia. It is a life changing procedure.” -Verified Google Review
Gynecomastia Before & After Gallery
See our extensive before and after gallery of male breast reduction patients by top gynecomastia surgeons. Go To Gallery
GET YOUR FREE CONSULTATION (NORMALLY $150)
Contact the top gynecomastia surgeons in Chicago, Illinois and the U.S. for your complimentary consultation and body analysis and begin your transformation today! Get a Free consultation
Popular Procedures & Treatments
Gynecomastia Removal – ChestSculpt®
Puffy Nipple Reduction for Men
Male Brazilian Butt Lift – ButtSculpt™
VASER Hi-Definition Liposuction
EmSculpt® For Muscle Tone
SculpSure Non-Surgical Fat Reduction
Testosterone Replacement Therapy