ABSCULPT™ SMARTLIPO | CHICAGO, IL
Abdominal Etching with VASER: Six Pack Abs with AbSculpt™
"It’s the definition I’ve always wanted."
Abdominal etching involves using precision high-definition VASER® liposuction technology to sculpt and define your abdominal area. The abdominal etching procedure can eliminate stubborn fat, enhance the muscle contours and help you achieve the six-pack abs you’ve always dreamed of.
What is Abdominal Etching?
*Our AbSculpt™ procedure is unlike anything you’ve ever seen because it combines hormone optimization with precision high-definition VASER liposculpting for the absolute best results possible for your body.
ABDOMINAL ETCHING FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
ABSCULPT™ BY XSCULPT
1. What is abdominal etching & high-definition liposculpting?
*High-definition liposculpting, also known as 3-D liposuction, is a special liposuction technique aimed at defining muscle contour, like abdominal muscles. At XSculpt, we use VASER system which uses a precision laser to sculpt and shape your abs.
If needed, fat can be strategically and precisely grafted to areas to enhance the contours as well. This is the next level in liposuction techniques!
2. What is VASERLipo? How will it help me get "Six Pack" Abs?
*VASERLipo transforms fat into liquid by utilizing the most advanced ultrasonic technology. This liquid is then extracted from the body with liposuction using very small incisions. The advantage of liquifying the fat prior to removal is that it makes the liposuction portion of the procedure less traumatic. VASERLipo also compliments traditional liposuction by making the fat removal more uniform and allowing for the use of smaller instruments.
*Other benefits of VASERLipo ultrasonic therapy is that it heats the bottom layer of your skin resulting in a skin tightening effect like shrink wrap! The ultrasonic allows for less overall bleeding because it coagulates the tissue. VASERLipo helps make the procedure more precise and allows for fine tuning of problem areas.
VASERLipo is done under anesthesia for your comfort. During the AbSculpt procedure, our surgeon will use the laser to “sculpt” the fat around your abdominal muscles. The inter-muscular grooves are accentuated using a hi-def liposculpting technique specifically designed to enhance muscle contours. After swelling subsides in a few weeks, you can expect better-defined abdominal musculature and definition.
3. Who are good candidates for the AbSculpt VASERLipo laser procedure?
* People who are close to or at a healthy weight through diet and exercise before visiting XSculpt are good candidates for VASERLipo. Despite lifestyle modifications, the stubborn areas of fat that you can’t get rid of is ideal for body contouring by VASERLipo. Large amounts of fat cannot be removed by VASERLipo, however the figure that you worked so hard for can be revealed by the fine tuning that VASERLipo offers.
4. How is VASERLipo and regular liposuction different?
- *VASERLipo uses a ultrasonic energy to loosen and disrupt that cells at the areas you need treated. Regular liposuction uses a cannula suction in combination with a liquid solution to loosen and remove fat cells. With VASERLipo, the fat cells are removed from the body using liposuction immediately after the laser treatment. The destroyed fat cells can also be left behind and eliminated by the body naturally. The advantages of VASERLipo over traditional liposuction is that it can provide precise body contouring with less pain, faster recovery, and without causing any extra tissue damage.
5. Will VASER liposuction help me lose weight?
*VASERLipo and traditional liposuction is not intended for weight loss. Good candidates for this procedure will be at or close to their ideal body weight allowing us to see what your problem areas are and provide the appropriate therapy. Body contouring is very effective with VASERLipo however a large amount of fatty tissue cannot be removed. However, since the healing process burns more calories, many patients experience elevated metabolism following VASERLipo which can result in additional weight loss.
6. How long does AbSculpt body sculpting take?
*The procedure usually last only a couple of hours, which is one of the advantages of VASERLipo. The actual time will vary depending upon how much body sculpting will need to be done as well as your physical condition. The procedure is performed in a way which allows you to be back at home the same day!
7. What are the unique benefits of AbSculpt?
*There are times when no matter how hard you exercise and eat healthy, your abdominal muscles don’t show like you want them to. Unfortunately, the abdomen is the most difficult spot to lose the extra fat from as this is one of the main storage areas for the body. This part of the abdomen, commonly called a “spare tire” or “love handles” can be very resistant to weight loss through intense exercise and dieting. AbSculpt aims at reducing the fat, and sometimes skin, from your abdominal wall so the underlying muscles can “pop” out and muscular definition can be appreciated!
8. What will my recovery be like after my AbSculpt?
*A mild to moderate amount of discomfort can be expected with swelling and sensitivity at the areas treated. Your recovery time can vary. Medications and compression garments may be prescribed to ease your discomfort as well as to accelerate the healing process as much as possible. Most patients can resume activity and work in less than one week.
9. How much scarring will there be?
*Some amount of scarring will always occur with any procedure that involves skin incisions. With AbSculpt Smartlipo the incisions are very small and usually fade in time. There may be some mild discoloration at the site where the surgery occurred which resolves once the healing process is complete.
10. Is Abdominal etching permanent?
*The time it will take to see the results will depend upon the size of the treatment area and your own individual ability to recover after the surgery. It can take several weeks to half a year before your final result is appreciated as the swelling in the treatment area subsides. The final result will depend upon your physical condition before the procedure and how consistent you are with maintaining a healthy lifestyle afterwards. If you maintain a healthy diet and regular exercise regimen, the results from your AbSculpt will last!
11. What is the cost for abdominal etching surgery?
*The price for all the procedures at XSculpt are very competitive compared to other centers providing the same services, however not all of these centers have board-certified cosmetic surgeons who are dedicated to providing you the best results with your safety as a priority. Make sure you do your homework on your surgeon before any cosmetic procedure is performed on you.
XSculpt are routinely having specials on AbSculpt! Check our SPECIALS page to see if one is going on right now!
FINANCING available: 12 month, 0% interest
*Results will vary from person to person. All individuals are unique and will experience different results from the procedures provided at XSculpt™.
XSculpt™ Cosmetic Plastic Surgery For Men and Hormone Optimization Clinics with locations in Chicago & Evanston Illinois. Our network of experienced physicians and board-certified surgeons employ the latest medical technology to offer the most modern cosmetic and medical treatments.