LIPOSUCTION 360 | MALE PLASTIC SURGERY | CHICAGO, IL
Liposuction 360 (Lipo360): A Sculpted Physique with 360Sculpt™
"Liposuction 360 got rid of my stubborn fat and gave me natural looking curves!"
360Sculpt™, also known as “Liposuction 360” or “Lipo 360”, is a minimally invasive, body sculpting liposuction procedure designed to remove unwanted fat and sculpt the entire lower torso for a slimmer waistline and toned appearance. 360Sculpt™ removes fat from the upper & lower abdomen, flanks and back area.
What is Liposuction 360?
360Sculpt™ is an advanced Liposuction 360 body sculpting procedure that involves using VASERLipo technology and power-assisted liposuction to remove unwanted fat from problem areas.
In addition to achieving a more desirable body shape appearance, liposuction can also help enhance your natural muscle contours!
Liposuction 360 FAQ
1. Who is a candidate for 360Sculpt™?
*The perfect candidate for 360Sculpt™ is someone who has a low to normal BMI (Body Mass Index) and are close to their ideal weight but cannot get rid of stubborn fat in the lower abdomen (stomach area), waist, and mid-back areas, preventing them from achieving a slim body contour and a more defined physique.
Liposuction procedures are not designed for those who have a high-BMI of 30 or more or those who have significant loose skin after losing a large amount of weight. If you have loose skin this will not go away with liposuction alone and may require an excision procedure such as a Tummy Tuck.
2. What areas are included with Lipo360 360Sculpt™?
The areas that are treated with 360Sculpt™ include the entire lower torso which includes upper and lower abdomen, flanks “love handles”, and the lower and mid back “spare-tire” area. Other areas can be added to 360Sculpt™ like thighs and arms. usually for an addditional cost. Men can also combined this procedure with ChestSculpt (gynecomastia removal) for a dramatic total body transformation, referred to as our TotalSculpt™ procedure.
3. How is the Lipo 360 surgery performed?
Lipo360 is a surgical procedure in which liposuction is done for abdomen (stomach), flank, and trunk areas. Small 1-2-3 mm incisions are used to injected tumescent fluid which contain medicine to numb the area.
VASER technology is used to liquify the fat, minimize bleeding and tighten the skin. The result may enhances your muscular borders for a sculpted physique and allows for a natural looking result.
Finally, power-assisted liposuction is done to remove the excess fat and contour the treated areas. There is some temporary drainage and , potential bruising, and swelling following the procedure, but most patients are back to work in 3-5 days.
4. What is the difference between "power-assisted liposuction" and "traditional liposuction" and VASERLipo?
- Traditional liposuction, known as Tumescent liposuction involves injecting the treated area with a wetting saline solution that contains lidocaine for numbing and epinephrine to constrict blood vessels which minimizes bleeding. The treated fatty area is then suctioned using special cannulas to remove the fat.
- Power-assisted liposuction (PAL) is the same as traditional liposuction, but the suctioning process is assisted with a motorized tool which oscillates at a high speed to break up fat and make the process more efficient.
- VASERLipo is a technique used in conjunction with power-assisted liposuction. Before removal of the fat is done, the fat is broken up and melted using high-frequency sonic waves. Pre-treating the fat in this way results in less bruising, a faster recovery, less pain, skin tightening, and a more natural looking final result.
5. How long will it take to see the results following my 360Sculpt™?
*The time it will take to see the results will depend on several factors such as the type of procedure you undergo, the size or number of the treatment areas, and your own individual ability to recover after the surgery.
It can take several weeks up to 6 months to see your final result and your swelling subsides. The final result will also depend upon your physical condition before the procedure and how consistent you are with maintaining a healthy lifestyle afterwards. It’s important to maintain a healthy diet and regular exercise regimen, the results from your liposuction 360 procedure will last.
6. Will the fat come back after a liposuction procedure?
*One of the benefits of power-assisted liposuction is that fat cells cannot regenerate. Unlike traditional weight loss where fat cells are simply “shrunken”, Lipo 360 completely reduces your capacity to store fat in the treated area.
7. What will my recovery be like after my 360Sculpt™?
*Recovery may vary from patient to patient. A mild to moderate amount of discomfort can be expected with swelling and sensitivity in the treated area. Most of your discomfort should dissipate within two weeks.
Your doctor may prescribe pain medication and/or provide a compression garment to ease your discomfort as well as accelerate the healing process. Make sure to follow your doctor’s instructions to maximize your results.
8. Will I have scars from my liposuction procedure?
During your liposuction 360 procedure, incisions are strategically placed in areas where they can be easily hidden by shorts or underwear.
It is normal to experience some mild discoloration at the site where the surgery occurred which resolves once the healing process is complete.
Some amount of scarring will always occur with any procedure that involves skin incisions. Most scarring will fade with time. Sometimes your surgeon will prescribe scarring creams to help minimize the scarring even further.
9. What is the cost of 360Sculpt™ Lipo 360?
The cost for Lipo360 at XSCULPT is very competitive with practices providing similar services, however, not all of these practices have board-certified surgeons who are properly trained and dedicated to providing you the best results with your safety as a priority. We also believe in providing our patients with one on one personalized patient care with your surgeon.
While the cost of the procedure is an important factor in making your decision, it should not be the only thing you consider. Make sure you do your homework on your surgeon before any cosmetic procedure is performed on you.
For more on pricing and you can visit our blog post.
Check our SPECIALS to see if we are having one right now!
FINANCING offers available to those who qualify.