TUMMY TUCK FOR MEN CHICAGO, IL | MALE ABDOMINOPLASTY
Permanently get rid of loose skin with the XSculpt Tummy Tuck for Men
"Dr. Truong is the man! I'm so glad I did the research and chose him as my surgeon."
A Tummy Tuck, or abdominoplasty, is a surgical procedure that removes excess folds of loose skin due to weight loss.
Why Get A Tummy Tuck at XSculpt?
*At XSculpt, our mission is to help you achieve the body and results that you want. Because your body goals are our specialty, we offer a wide range of procedures to address your problem areas. Although abdominoplasty or “Tummy Tucks” are traditionally performed for women, men with loose skin can benefit from the procedure as well! Our XSculpt surgeons will take into account the differences in male anatomy and aesthetics to make your Tummy Tuck compliment your male physique!
Dr. Anh-Tuan Truong (M.D. | F.A.C.S. | F.A.A.C.S.) and Dr. Marc Adajar (M.D. | F.A.C.S.) specialize in male cosmetic surgery. Known for their natural-looking results, they are some of the best Tummy Tuck surgeons in the Chicago area.
What is a Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty) for Men?
- Removing loose skin of the lower abdomen to create a tight smooth abdomen.
- Removing excess fat of the abdominal area along with the loose skin.
- Tightening weak abdominal muscles to strengthen and tone the abs.
- Improving and revealing your underlying ab muscles for a more toned look.
- We use similar techniques but with special considerations made for male anatomy.
- Most tummy tucks in females correct changes due to pregnancy, while in males, they correct changes due to weight loss.
- The incision for male tummy tucks is usually straighter and shorter than in females.
- Females tummy tucks usually repair a separation of muscles due to pregnancy, whereas males usually do not need muscle repair.
- Males tend to have more “visceral” belly fat, which can’t be corrected with Tummy Tucks. In these cases, weight loss may necessary before the procedure.
- Males also carry more muscle mass, so the BMI cut-off may be higher than it is for females.
- You have loose skin and fat in your lower abdominal area.
- You have had significant weight fluctuations or major weight loss resulting in a loose abdominal area.
- You have weak abdominal muscles as a result of weight loss.
- You are in general good health and are at or near your ideal body weight.
- You are a non-smoker and have no pre-existing conditions that would prevent you from having a major surgery.
- 1 – 3 days – you will be moving slowly and may need some help at home. You should not be confined to bed, but your physical activity and mobility may be limited. You will be taking prescription pain medication and emptying and monitoring your drains.
- 1 week – your drains are out and you should be able to walk around and perform most daily functions without help. You should be off prescription pain medication.
- 2 weeks– you can usually return to work at this point as long as your job does not require too much movement or physical exertion.
- 6 weeks– you can resume light exercise such as swimming or walking. You will still have limitations and full activity may take up to 8 weeks.
- 3 months – by your 3-month follow up you should be at full activity and scars are fully healed but may be red or pink in color.
- 6 months – you should see your final results! Your scar will be softer, lighter and the sensation back to normal.
- 1 year – Your scar will be lighter and in some cases be barely visible. You should have no discomfort with any activity.
How much does a male Tummy Tuck cost?
*The price for all the procedures at XSculpt are very competitive compared to other centers providing the same services, however not all of these centers have board-certified cosmetic surgeons who are dedicated to providing you the best results with your safety as a priority. Make sure you do your homework on your surgeon before any cosmetic procedure is performed on you.
XSculpt routinely has specials on our procedures. Be sure to check our SPECIALS page to see if one is going on right now or sign up for our Text list so you don’t miss out!
FINANCING available: 12 month, 0% interest
*Results will vary from person to person. All individuals are unique and will experience different results from the procedures provided at XSculpt™.
XSculpt™ Cosmetic Plastic Surgery For Men and Hormone Optimization Clinics with locations in Chicago & Evanston Illinois. Our network of experienced physicians and board-certified surgeons employ the latest medical technology to offer the most modern cosmetic and medical treatments.