Testosterone | Chicago, IL
What is Testosterone & how do you know if it's low?
Testosterone is a hormone made primarily in the testicles in men. Testosterone production increases significantly during puberty, and begins to decline starting at the age 30 at a rate of 1%-10% per year.
So what exactly is Testosterone?
- Testicular trauma/injury
- Testicular cancer or it’s treatment
- Chronic liver or kidney disease
- Hormonal disorders
- Type 2 diabetes
- Certain medications and genetic conditions
- Natural aging
- The cause is unknown in some cases
- 2.4 times higher for obese men
- 2.1 times higher for men with diabetes
- 1.8 times higher for men with high blood pressure
How do you know if you have Low T? Here are some symptoms...
- Decline in general well being?
- Decrease in sex drive?
- Less able to get and maintain an erection?
- Decrease in frequency in morning erections?
- Infrequent or absent ejaculations?
- No or poor result from erectile dysfunction medications?
- Lower energy levels?
- Decrease in motivation?
- More irritable?
- Finding it more difficult to concentrate or remembering things?
- Declining ability to initiate or maintain focus?
- Depressed or sad?
- Growing less or losing body hair (scalp or beard hair less full or patchy)?
- A decline or lack in development in muscle mass and strength even though you’re working out?
- Seeing an increase in breast size and/or breast tenderness?
- Having difficulty in losing weight or even gaining weight despite eating healthy and being consistently in a caloric deficit?
- Insomnia or frequent waking during the night?
- Lack of self confidence?
If you answered “yes” to at least one of the above symptoms, it is possible you may have a low testosterone level!
X-Sculpt TRT can help you! Click the button below to schedule an appointment or email info@XSculpt.com for more information