Our highest priority is to keep all our patients and staff as safe as possible. Governor Pritzer recently announced ‘stay-at-home’ orders will continue through May 30, 2020, with certain modifications and restrictions lifted. The Illinois Department of Health has published updated guidelines that will allow us to open and resume certain elective procedures, provided we meet certain guidelines.
We would like to let you know that we are reopening our facilities at a limited capacity beginning Monday, May 4th in conjunction with the recommendation from the governor and the Illinois public health authorities. Your safety again is our priority, as a result, we have set in place strict guidelines that will need to be followed.
Limited in-person appointments will begin Monday, May 4, 2020
- Patients should come to the appointment alone; guests not being seen will not be allowed to enter the office
- Patients entering our office will be required to wear their own mask and to wash their hands before being checked in
- All patient forms will be sent digitally and completed digitally prior to their appointment time
- Patients will be immediately taken to their exam room. Should you need to wait a short while, our waiting area is a very large open space waiting room to allow patients to safely sit at least 6 feet apart, our office is over 7,000 square feet with 10 exam rooms.
- Patient appointments will be spaced apart to limit the number of people at our office at any one time
- All doctors and staff will wear masks during consultations and treatments at all times.
- We will call patients 24-48 hours to confirm your appointment, we will also be confirming they are not experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID-19 such as fever, cough, loss of taste (ageusia) or loss of smell (anosmia) before they leave home and come to the office.
- Please call 833-972-8578 or email [email protected] if you have any questions
All Consultations will resume virtually through May 30, 2020
- Virtual video consultations are available Monday – Friday between 10 AM – 3 PM
- Please submit a VIRTUAL REQUEST HERE to get started and someone from our team will reach out to you with further instructions.
Hormone Replacement Therapy Patients
- Our doctors will offer limited appointments available to existing patients that are due for a pelleting or lab follow up for hormone treatments on Thursdays, 9AM – 1PM. These are strictly for those that are due for treatment and are available on a first-come-first-serve basis. Please email us at [email protected] to request an appointment.
- Please make any medication refill requests on our Remedly patient portal HERE.
If you do not have a Primary Care Physician and would like to discuss a general health concern with a doctor
- Dr. Tatiana Batista is accepting new patients via telehealth appointments for a self-pay fee of $150 (we do not accept insurance)
- Please contact our office to request an appointment
Our private surgery center will resume our surgery schedule beginning May 11, 2020
If you have an upcoming surgery scheduled, your doctor’s patient coordinator will reach out to you directlyto discuss any schedule changes that need to be made as soon as possible.
We hope to see you soon. Until then, please stay home and stay safe.
If you have any questions please contact us at (833) 972-8578 or email us at [email protected]