Our highest priority is to keep all our patients and staff as safe as possible. Chicago recently announced a ‘stay-at-home’ advisory on November 16, 2020.
We are open and our trained medical staff will continue to provide care to our patients on most procedures.
As medical professionals, patient safety is and has always been our number one priority and we have set in place strict guidelines that will need to be followed to keep our staff and patients safe.
- Patients should come to the appointment alone; guests not being seen will not be allowed to enter the office.
- Patients entering our office will be required to wear their own mask/face covering and to wash their hands before being checked in.
- As a convenience, patient forms will be sent digitally and can be completed digitally prior to their appointment time.
- We have a very large open space waiting room to allow patients to safely sit at least 6 feet apart, our office is over 7,000 square feet with 10 exam rooms.
- All doctors and staff will wear masks during consultations and treatments at all times.
- We will call patients 24-48 hours to confirm your appointment, we will also be confirming they are not experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID-19 such as fever, cough, loss of taste (ageusia) or loss of smell (anosmia) before they leave home and come to the office.
- Please call 833-972-8578 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions
- Appointments are available to new & existing patients that are due for a pelleting or lab follow up for hormone treatments. Please email us at email@example.com to request an appointment.
- Please make any medication refill requests on our Remedly patient portal.
If you have an upcoming surgery scheduled, your doctor’s patient coordinator will reach out to you directly to discuss any schedule changes that need to be made as soon as possible.
All upcoming surgical patients are required to take a COVID-19 test and provide a negative test result in order to proceed with their surgery. Patients who test positive will be immediately cancelled and will need to work with their doctor’s patient coordinator to reschedule for a future date.
We are monitoring the situation around the clock and we plan to adhere to all recommendations and precautions released by the WHO as well as the CDC (keep updated latest here).
Please feel free to reach out to any member of our staff and our team will be here to assist you.
Dr. Truong, Dr. Adajar and the entire team at XSCulpt
If you have any questions please contact us at (833) 972-8578 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org